PLYMOUTH & DEVONPORT METHODIST CIRCUIT
A vacancy exists for the Circuit Finance Officer/Administrator
To provide administrative and financial support to the Plymouth and Devonport Methodist Circuit and administrative assistance the Circuit Superintendent
- Maintaining an office base and responding to telephone calls and emails on behalf of the circuit
- Preparation of the plan in conjunction with Superintendent, and arranging the printing and distribution of the plan
- Giving notification of the Circuit meeting and collating and distributing circuit meeting minutes, agenda and reports.
- Preparing, photocopying and distributing orders of service for circuit events
- Update the circuit website
- Work alongside the circuit Safeguarding Officer to maintain records
- Management of circuit accounts, with paying of invoices and expenses using online banking
- Preparing year end accounts for auditor, and reporting such to the circuit meeting
- Preparation of budgets and assessment calculations
- Receiving of church annual accounts
The successful applicant will need to be
- educated to GCSE/ NVQ level
- have good IT skills
- have practical experience in admin and finance.
Salary: £16,800 p.a
Hours of work: 24 hours per week…working from home as well as from the office is an option. Defined office days will be negotiable.
Further information can be obtained from Mrs Margaret Barrett (Senior Circuit Steward) email firstname.lastname@example.org; tel 01752 350536
To apply please email your CV and a letter of application to Margaret Barrett as above
Closing date: 26th May 2021 by 12 noon. Interviews will be held during the week beginning 31st May 2021